The Environmental Law Network Mediation Service (ELNMS) is a referral roster of senior environmental law practitioners in the United States and abroad. All members of ELNMS have significant and indepth experience in environmental law in their respective jurisdictions. The members of ELNMS are all members of the Environmental Law Network, which consists of 25 US law firms and 5 International Affiliates.
The ELNMS roster is referenced below and are available to provide expeditious and private resolution of environmental disputes through mediation. The roster expertise includes contaminated property, CERCLA allocation, water rights, air emissions, nuisance claims and environmental remediation.
Our roster members are experienced practitioners with a reputation for practical, creative and effective environmental dispute resolution. If retained, the parties and the selected mediator will make separate arrangements which governs the mediator compensation.
- Greg DeGulis, Cleveland, Ohio
- Pamela Esterman, New York, NY
- John F. Gullace, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Richard A. Horder, Atlanta, GA
- Skip Kazmarek, Atlanta, GA
- Lori Killinger, Tallahassee, Florida
- Anne Longman, Tallahassee, Florida
- Joseph M. Manko, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Hector Rodriguez Molnar, Madrid, Spain
- Jennifer T. Nijman, Chicago, Illinois
- James D. Payne, Dallas, Texas